NOTICE OF EXTRA-ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF PALM BEACH SOCCER CLUB.
TO ALL VOTING MEMBERS OF PALM BEACH SOCCER CLUB.
Please take note that the President of the club has called an extra-ordinary meeting of the club on Sunday 22nd April 2018 at 9.00am at Palm Beach Soccer Club Clubhouse to pass the following resolution, namely:
1. That the members of the club approve the new amended constitution with the amendments contained therein and substitute same for the current constitution.
Duncan McKenna, President Palm Beach Soccer Club.
26. March 2018
Broadly the changes are in relation to the following:
1. To prevent the club being entered in new and expensive competitions such as the National Premier League without the express approval of the membership at a formal meeting of the club (EGM);
2. To allow for the introduction of different classes of membership and to alter the process for the admission and expulsion of life members;
3. To streamline and simplify the admissions and disciplinary procedures;
4. To streamline the appointment of Directors and casual Directors;
5. To change the financial year of the club to commencing on the first day of July and ending on the last day of June in the subsequent year;
6. To streamline the service of notices upon members by the club.
Copies of the new constitution will be available at the club or may, in due course, be downloaded from the club website.
Gold Coast Field Closures
***See below message from FGC - if your weekend game is at any of the below listed fields - your game is cancelled***
Please be advised that at this stage the following Clubs have closed their fields for the weekend for MiniRoos and Competition Junior games due to wet weather: -
The FGC website will be updated as further information becomes available, please ensure Coaches/Managers of all games due to be played at these venues (Friday 9th, Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th) are advised that their games are off.