Frequently Asked Questions
- Online registrations for Miniroos (U6-U11) and Juniors (U12 – U16) Players will open on Saturday 4th January, and close on Monday 3rd Feb. Links to the ‘playfootball’ registration pages will be sent out between the 2nd and 4th of Jan, and also be available on the club website.
- Club memberships - One parent of each player must be a registered member of the club.
- Palm Beach soccer club is always looking for volunteers, the club is run by volunteers.
- Players, spectators and parents must adhere to the clubs code of conduct at all times.
- All red card fines issued to players are to be paid by the player, any suspensions also carry across training and other club duties.
- Age groups:
Squirts - ages 3 - 5
Miniroos - ages 5 - 11
Junior Competition - ages 11 - 16