Frequently Asked Questions
- 2020 registrations will open in January 2020. Please follow Palm Beach on Facebook to watch for updates or check the Junior News page regularly.
- Club memberships - One parent of each player must be a registered member of the club.
- Palm Beach soccer club is always looking for volunteers, the club is run by volunteers.
- Players, spectators and parents must adhere to the clubs code of conduct at all times.
- All red cards issued to players are to be paid by the player, any suspensions also carry across training and other club duties.
- Age groups:
Squirts - ages 3 - 5
Miniroos - ages 5 - 11
Junior Competition - ages 11 - 16